[Insight-users] New itkLocalMaximaImageFilter on Insight Journal

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 22 19:27:35 EDT 2005

Hi Bryn,

Thanks a lot for submitting your Code + Paper to the Insight Journal,
We look forward to make the Journal the entry gate for new algorithms
and new implementations into the Insight Toolkit.

As you probably know, the ITK cvs repository is currently frozen
in preparation for the release of ITK 2.2 (scheduled for August 30th).

Once the release is done, we will start adding new classes and
algorithms to the toolkit again.

Thanks for your contribution,

   Regards

      Luis