[Insight-users] microCT reader

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Aug 25 20:16:48 EDT 2005

Yes..

The vff files I've seen are just raw data with the first few bytes taken
by a text header.  So if you read them in with the 'HeaderSize' tag set
to -1, they are read, so that the last pixel corresponds to the last
byte in the file, (effectively skipping the header)..

NDims = 3
DimSize = 10 10 10
HeaderSize = -1
ElementDataFile = foo.vff

If you know of any open source libraries that can read VFF files, please
let us know.

HTH
karthik