[Insight-users] Registration : Update works but StartRegistration fails

Vincent Daanen vincent.daanen at imag.fr
Mon Aug 29 08:38:42 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm just starting a project where I have to register to MRI datasets.
As I don't want to loose time, I want to use Itk to perform this.
Therefore, I  read ImageRegistration8.cxx and work with this as a basis.

My problem is the following : when triggering the registration process
with regitration->StartRegistration(); the program ends with the
following error

ExceptionObject caught !

itk::ExceptionObject (
way.

If I use regitration->Update, some calculations are performed but I'm
not sure that it does register the datasets.

Can anybody points me to clue to solve this error ?

 Thanks

 Vincent Daanen

--
Vincent Daanen, PhD
Research Engineer, Post-Doctoral Position
Vincent.Daanen at imag.fr

"Les problèmes ne peuvent être résolus par
ceux dont l'horizon se limite aux réalités
quotidiennes, mais par ceux qui rêvent de
choses qui n'ont jamais existées et qui se
disent : Pourquoi Pas ?"

J-F Kennedy, 1963.