[Insight-users] Registration : Update works but StartRegistration fails

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 29 12:35:57 EDT 2005

Hi Vincent,

It is quite likely that you are having an image
reading problem.

What is the fileformat that you are feeding as
input to ImageRegistration8  ?

Please give us details about the number of pixels
of the Fixed and Moving images in all dimensions,
their pixel spacings, and the origin coordinates
of the images.