[Insight-users] Re: still Linking error in examples

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 29 12:42:05 EDT 2005

Hi Xiahai

It is likely that your source tree have mixed
versions of ITK files.

I will strongly suggest you to do:

1) Destroy the binary directory where you
   have been attempting to build ITK.

2) Get a consistent version of ITK.
   At this point your best option is to
   download ITK 2.0.1 from www.itk.org
   (unless you can wait two days and get
    ITK 2.2 that will be released on Wednesday.

3) Follow the instructions for building that
   are given in the ITK Software Guide:

   http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

   Note that for ITK 2.0.1 you should use
   CMake 2.0.6