[Insight-users] Strange fault in multiresolution registration

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 02:35:53 EDT 2005

Hi,
I'm using a multiresolution registration approach from python and receiving
some strange errors when I set the number of levels above 1. The error is
below.

I've tried compiling with and without the multi-thread option enabled. The
python script is getting complicated and depends on some additional
instantiations, but I'm happy to send it if anyone things it will help
diagnose the problem.

I've also found that registration.Update() doesn't do anything, while
registration.StartRegistration() does.

The host is linux, FC3 on amd64, gcc 3.4.

Any ideas?

Thanks

./registerSlices.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./registerSlices.py", line 326, in ?
main()
File "./registerSlices.py", line 301, in main
regPipe['registration'].StartRegistration()
File
"/scratch/richardb/local/lib/InsightToolkit/itkMultiResolutionImageRegistrationMethod.py",
line 224, in StartRegistration
def StartRegistration(*args): return
_itkMultiResolutionImageRegistrationMethod.itkMultiResolutionImageRegistrationMethodUS2US2_Pointer_StartRegistration(*args)
RuntimeError:
/scratch/richardb/Build/Darcs/itk-mima2/Insight/Code/Common/itkMultiThreader.cxx:354:
itk::ERROR: MultiThreader(0x1de71b0): Exception occurred during
SingleMethodExecute