[Insight-users] How to use the file for .txx&.h

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 31 10:41:09 EDT 2005

Hi Wordon,

Welcome to ITK !!

Please follow the instructions in the Welcoming package:

      http://www.itk.org/HTML/Welcome.htm

In particular you want to read the Tutorials

      http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

and the ITK Software Guide

      http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

These documents will guide step-by-step on how to
configure ITK and how to use the filters from your
applications.