[Insight-users] integration ITK,VTK and MFC ..

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 1 10:54:17 EST 2005

Hi Zien,

       Yes, you are in the right path.

    If you already managed to create a project
    with ITK and MFC, adding VTK should be very easy.

You may want to do the following:

   1) Add to your CMakeLists.txt file

       FIND_PACKAGE(VTK REQUIRED)
       IF (VTK_FOUND)
         INCLUDE (${VTK_USE_FILE})
       ENDIF (VTK_FOUND)

    2) Add your VTK classes to the code in your project.

    3) You will need to look at the examples in VTK on how to
       display a VTK window in an MFC interface.

       Please look at:

            VTK/Examples/GUI/Win32/vtkMFC