[Insight-users] register two volumes of different types

Grace Chen Grace.Chen at swri.ca
Thu Dec 1 10:59:51 EST 2005

MessageHi George,

Thanx for your reply. What makes my program a bit challenging is the fact that I am trying to register two volumes of different types (one is T1 weighted image and the other is diffusion weighted image).  They have different physical dimensions, different number of slices, and the way the data looks is quite different too.  My ITK program used to work for the volumes of the same time, but now I try to run it with two volumes of different types, it gives me segamentation fault.  Do you know why?

Grace