[Insight-users] Help with extracting curves from an angiogram

Ifeoma Nwogu inwogu at cedar.buffalo.edu
Tue Dec 6 09:36:16 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to use the code that was written code for 2D Curve Extraction
application (ceExtractorConsoleBase and ceExtractorConsoleBase classes) but
once I try to call the line

m_ScalarProduct->SetInput2(m_Eigen->GetMaxEigenVector());
and m_Eigen is of type
itk::EigenAnalysis2DImageFilter< ImageType, ImageType, VectorImageType >

my application crashes because of the m_Eigen filter! I am using VC++ 7.1
compiler, I went through the tutorials online and successfully implemented a
simpe ITK program.

The only thing I think I'm doing differently from the code online is writing
my pixel values into an image pointer instead of using a reader (my images are
already loaded in memory).

Please let me know if you have any ideas on what could be wrong here. Thank
you!

Ifeoma