[Insight-users] Re: Re: Problem building 2.4 on .Net 2003

Vicente Grau vicente at robots.ox.ac.uk
Tue Dec 6 12:25:10 EST 2005

Thanks Luis, I think you are right and my problem was only that the .txx
files were marked as compilable. This is what happened to me: I tried to
build the library and got lots of errors. The first ones were caused by
trying to redefine in iso/vcl* files symbols that were already defined
in emulation/vcl*. I found the patch I have mentioned before and applied
it. The first errors disappeared but the build still produced many
others. Then I realized that I had marked the .txx files as compilable,
fixed this and the build went just fine.
That's why I assumed that I had both errors. However, I have just built
the library from the beginning, fixing only the '.txx' problem, and
everything works.

Sorry for the wrong information, and thanks very much for your help.

Vicente

Hi John,

Thanks for letting us know that the build problem
was due to having marked the .txx files as 'compilable'.

It is likely that Vincents' problem is the same.

Vincent:

    Could you please confirm if this is the case ?