[Insight-users] Deleting tags from dicom file

Markus Weigert m.weigert at fz-juelich.de
Wed Dec 7 11:14:23 EST 2005

Hi,

this may be a simple question, but how can one
delete a tag (plus entryvalue) completely from a MetaDataDictionary???
I didn't find a good way to do that without a crash when writing the serie,
but it should be possible.
I'm using GDCMImageIO and want to delete some header entry's from
a Dicom serie.

Another question is what is must be changed at a dicom MR -
file to convert it to a dicom CT file (only some tags like "modality" eg.
or also UID's)? Hope somebody can answer this.

Regards,
Markus