[Insight-users] Has anybody used ITK with eclipse

Sachin Jambawalikar sachinjam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 10:20:20 EST 2005

Hi all,
I've been using visual studio .net IDE  with visual assist for quite
some time  to write itk based
applications. I wanted to move to a cross platform IDE.  Is anybody on
 the list using eclipse IDE (or any cross platform IDE)  for  ITK
based code development.  I like the ITK source code parsing  in  VS
.net  which helps me to jump to  function declarations and helps
greatly  to develop without having to look at doxygen documentation.
Is anybody on the list using a cross platform IDE with its  CMAKE
generator . (eclipse or anything else)

Regards
--Sachin