[Insight-users] registration of gray matters

Marc Ruiz marcruiz82 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:42:49 EST 2005

Hi!

Finally I am able to see the output image, but the registration result is
not good enough! But I think that it will be better with your advices, so
today I will try it.

First I will try changing the metric (the interpolation that I used was
Nearest Neighbor). And later, using Registration using masks constructed
with Spatial objects,

Thanks for your help!!