[Insight-users] Regsitration of Binary images

yasser.khadra yasser.khadra at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Dec 9 06:46:10 EST 2005

Hi,

I have "n" segmented images (Binary) of  an anatomical normal organ and my
purpose is to register one of these segmented images
(deformable  registration) with the others to get the mean transformation
for get a mean shape of this organ.

Related with this I have  some questions:

1) Is it possible to register (deformable regitsration) two binary images
in itk?
2) Which classes could be interesting to develope this application?

  Any other idea or problem to comment will be grateful.

Thanks for your help!

Yasser KHADRA -- Doctorat Images et Systèmes

CREATIS, UMR 5515
INSA - Bâtiment Blaise Pascal
7, Rue Jean Capelle -- Campus de la Doua
69621 Villeurbanne Cedex
France
Tel: 33 4 72 43 64 67
Fax: 33 4 72 43 63 12