[Insight-users] Regsitration of Binary images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Dec 9 07:36:59 EST 2005

Hi Yasser,

1) Yes, it is possible to register two binary
    images using a deformable registration.

2) Your best option in ITK is to use the BSplines
    deformable transform, and the MatchCardinality
    image Metric.

    Please refer to the ITK Software Guide

         http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

    for examples on how to use these two components.