Fwd: [Insight-users] dual processor

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:04:20 EST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Wyszomierski <markww at gmail.com>
Date: Dec 14, 2005 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] dual processor
To: indian rock <indianrock at gmail.com>

Ah sorry, my method would only work for multiple images/volumes.
I know the registration process can be very time consuming - it would
be great if the registration filters were internally multithreaded, though
that would require a complex reworking of the algorithms I suppose...
Luis always suggests using a coarse to fine registration method to reach
convergence faster - have you tried implementing that? Maybe it will be your
only time saver for now,

Mark