[Insight-users] About vcl_numeric_limits

王 庆临 eidolon_wang at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:40:44 EST 2005

Hello,insight-users

	I tried to compile the example CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter , when it
linked the libs , reported an error as below :

--------------------Configuration: CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter - Win32
Debug--------------------
Linking...
   Creating library Debug/CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter.lib and object
Debug/CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter.exp
CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "public: static bool const vcl_numeric_limits<double>::is_signed"
(?is_signed@?$vcl_numeric_limits at N@@2_NB)
Debug/CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved
externals
Error executing link.exe.

CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

	I have checked the libs , the Itkvcl.lib has been included , I don't know
how this error occured ?

			yours Sincere

		Eidolon