[Insight-users] Re: [Insight-developers] Insight Journal Submission : TEMPLATE

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Dec 19 12:20:06 EST 2005

Hi Gaetan,

Thanks for pointing this out.

It seems that there is a difference between your configuration
and ours, since we don't have any problem with the pdfinfo tags.

Here is what we are using:

    Debian Linux

  uname -a  =
     Linux zion 2.4.27-2-686-smp #1
     SMP Mon May 16 16:55:31 JST 2005 i686 GNU/Linux

  dvips --version  = dvips(k) 5.92b,  kpathsea version 3.4.5
  latex --version  = e-TeX (Web2C 7.4.5) 3.14159-2.1
  bibtex --version = BibTeX (Web2C 7.4.5) 0.99c
  gs --version     = 8.15

Please let us know if you find any hint on what
the difference may come from.