[Insight-users] Building CVS Insight Applications

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Tue Dec 20 13:52:01 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 11:44 -0500, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>

>       Are you sure that you are using CVS VTK ?

Quite sure. I'm doing all this to recover from a dead disk in the RAID0
that held the root of my filesystem. I reinstalled on new arrays.  I'm
starting from fresh cvs checkouts, fresh build directories, even a fresh
home directory. I'm installing in /opt/package-ver type prefixes so I
can easily remove old versions.

Now that doesn't rule out that I might have done something really stupid
right off the bat.