[Insight-users] Problem with Rigid3DPerspectiveTransform

Albert Chitemyan abbs_c at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 01:12:39 EST 2005

Hi,

  I'm trying to use Rigid3DPerspectiveTransform to transform images and I have 2 problems.

  1. Is it possible use Rigid3DPerspectiveTransform with ResampleImageFilter to get transformed image (which has 2 dim.)?

  2. How can I set the center of rotation for this class? In the documentation is written that it provides center of rotation, but I've not seen any way to do it.

  thanks

  Albert

http://mail.yahoo.com