[Insight-users] Multiresolution ITK Guide example fails on VS2005

Axel Martinez Möller axelus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 06:03:58 EST 2005

 Hi all,

 I was wanting to try the MultiResImageRegistration1 example. It compiled
fine with VS2005, but when I executed it using the images indicated in the
example, it crashed with the error:

---
Debug Assertion Failed!
Program: F:\ITK\Register\Debug\Register.exe
File: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\vector
Line: 756

Expression: vector subscript out of range
---

 I do not attach the code as it is EXACTLY the one from the example. I am
running it in Debug mode (the same way I compiled ITK), and other examples
worked fine.

 Debugging, I localized the problem at line 208 from
itkMultiResolutionImageRegistrationMethod.txx:
    m_FixedImageRegionPyramid[ level ].SetSize( size );

 Thank you in advance for any hint,

  axel