[Insight-users] Multiresolution ITK Guide example fails on VS2005

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 22 09:43:10 EST 2005

Hi Axel,

Thanks for pointing this out.

The example that you are using requires three arguments
in the command line.

You are probably setting only two, and due to a bug in
the example, the program is attempting to use the third
argument, and crashes in the process.

     We just committed a fix in the CVS repository.

Please run the program as:

MultiResImageRegistration1  fixedImage movingImage outputImage

you can also add a forth and fifth arguments in order to
get the checkerboard combination of the fixed and moving
images before and after the registration.