[Insight-users] Re: Journal submission gone wrong - probably

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Dec 22 15:39:30 EST 2005

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your useful report :-)

The ImageCompare path will be fixed.

The article is in the archive. It is called Article.pdf. But you're right, it
should be outside the tar.gz. Because I've already done that for my previous
submissions, I should have advise Richard to do that.

I think it's nice to submit the sources of the paper, and I'm glad to see you
also think so. However, I don't think that's useful to send the paper sources
in a separated archive. It's just more work and more archives. Do you really
find it useful ?

About tests, I'm surprised to not see the results of the IJ dashboard. Is
there a problem ?

Finally, the second author (me) appear on the review page
(http://insight-journal.org/view_reviews.php?back=index.php&pubid=62) but not
on the first page.

Gaetan