[Insight-users] How to write a volume to file/files?

Changhua Wu wuchanghua at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 00:54:35 EST 2005

Hi,

I am using the example program
"ImageSeriesReadWrite.cxx" to read a volume and write
the output. This program requires three parameter. It
can read a volume (consists of two slices)
successfully, however it can't save to volume to the
output file (output.png). The error message I got is
"abort".

Anyone know what is reason? Is the output file name I
gave wrong? How to write a voluem into file/files
anyway?

Changhua Wu