[Insight-users] not all itk dlls are build

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Wed Feb 16 19:57:09 EST 2005

Hi Abhishek,

It does not make sense to generate dll's from templated code, unless your
write programs that somehow use them (with an explicit instantiation). (I
guess that's the flip side of using dll's instead of polymorhphism or
function overloading.)

Do you have a reason for generating the other dll's ?

thanks
karthik