[Insight-users] Segmentation after Registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Feb 18 01:52:01 EST 2005

Hi Marcelo,

Could you please be more generous on the description of
your problem.

 From your message, we can only learn that you have run
a "registration" and that you want to do a "segmentation".

With such scarse information, the only thing that we can
suggest you is to read the Segmentation chapter of the
Software Guide.

If you want more precise answers...
you will have to post more precise questions.