[Insight-users] Segmentation after Registration

Oliveira Marcelo marceloitk at yahoo.com.br
Fri Feb 18 12:18:47 EST 2005

Sorry users !!!

I´ve a gray matter Atlas (from mni) that i want to
segment my subjects. So, im using the
multiregistration to match them, now i want to segment
my registration using the registration result against
the subject or i just want to see the gray matter of
the subject.

please, sorry if im not clear this time !!!!