[Insight-users] Problems Building CableSwig with ITK2.0 on Linux

Dalal, Dhaval dalal at bnl.gov
Mon Feb 21 10:01:31 EST 2005

Hi
I want to build CableSwig Inside ITK 2.0 on Red Hat Linux.
I tried to configure cmake on ITK. In the advanced value option,
I turned on ITK_CSWIG_JAVA to ON (I need to generate Java wrappers).
But i  just can´t configure it by CMake, showing me an
 error:
 CMake: CABLESWIG_DIR is set to "/usr/local/CableSwig-ITK-2.0", wich is not
a directory
 containing CabeSwigConfig.cmake"

 But, the point is: this file CableSwigConfig.cmake simply does not exist
 anywhere.

Any Suggestions are welcome
  Thanks
  Dhaval