[Insight-users] Java Bindings

sumit shah sshah at mednet.ucla.edu
Wed Feb 23 19:44:03 EST 2005

Dear Insight Users,

I was having a look at the Java bindings and I had a question about
methods that require parameters like SWIGTYPE_p_unsigned_short.  I had
a quick perusal of the SWIG documentation and it seemed to refer to
something like typemaps must be defined.  Can anyone out there
recommend a method for the uninitiated on how to do this so I can use
that method?  The documentation was a little overwhelming and if any
expert out there can help that would be great!

Thanks in advance.

Sumit

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.