[Insight-users] (no subject)

BATY Xavier xavier.baty at univ-angers.fr
Mon Feb 28 09:15:38 EST 2005

I re-post this question. I had  no answaer one week ago...

Hello all,

I'm trying to perform a multimodality multiresolution registration with the
following parameters:
Metric:Mutual Information
Interpolation:linear
Transform:BSpline
Optimizer:Regular Step Gradient Descent

I tried to mix the code of MultiResImageRegistration2.cxx and
DeformableRegistration8.cxx.

I just want to modify the size of the grid with respect to the level of
registation. (i.e. to have a small grid for coarse registration and a big
one for fine).

i read in the software guide the the Command/observer interface was not
intened to modify the registration process. So how and where can i
programming those things....

thanks for all

xav