[Insight-users] REG. ITKImageGaussianModelEstimator

adusumilli samatha samathar_a at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 6 23:50:38 EST 2005

Hello sir/madam,
I as trying Gibbbspriorfilter1.cxx from examples.I
could not run the program.
I am getting error at:
/*
 * PrintSelf
 */
template <class TInputImage,
          class TMembershipFunction>
void
ImageModelEstimatorBase<TInputImage,
TMembershipFunction>
::PrintSelf( std::ostream& os, Indent indent ) const
{
  Superclass::PrintSelf(os,indent);
  os << indent << "Number of models: " <<
m_NumberOfModels << std::endl;
  os << indent << "                   " << std::endl;

  os << indent <<"Results of the model
estimator."<<std::endl;
  os << indent
<<"===================================="<<std::endl;

  for (unsigned int classIndex = 0 ; classIndex <
m_NumberOfModels ; classIndex++)
    {
    os << indent << "Statistics for " << classIndex <<
std::endl;
    (m_MembershipFunctions[classIndex])->Print(os);
//error at this place

    os << indent
<<"===================================="<<std::endl;
    }

  os << indent << "                   " << std::endl;

  os << indent << "InputImage: ";
  os << m_InputImage.GetPointer() << std::endl;

}// end PrintSelf

and the output of the program is:

Gibbs Prior Test Begins:
Exception caught

itk::ExceptionObject (0012FA00)
Location: "Unknown"
File:
f:\itk\insight\code\algorithms\itkimagegaussianmodelestimator.txx
Line: 216

 site 1
ImageGaussianModelEstimator (00309EB0)

  Gaussian Models generated from the training data.
  TrainingImage: 003015C0
  Results printed in the superclass

  RTTI typeinfo:   class
itk::ImageGaussianModelEstimator<class
itk::Image<class
 itk::Vector<unsigned char,1>,3>,class
itk::Statistics::MahalanobisDistanceMembe
rshipFunction<class itk::Vector<unsigned char,1>
>,class itk::Image<unsigned cha
r,3> >
  Reference Count: 1
  Modified Time: 96
  Debug: Off
  Observers:
    none
  AbortGenerateData: Off
  Progress: 0
  Number of models: 12

  Results of the model estimator.
  Statistics for 0

Please help me in this regard.Can you tell me how to
create training image and explanation about training
image.Can you please give reply as soon as possible.