[Insight-users] how to run the AtlasSegmentation example?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jan 8 22:17:33 EST 2005

Hi Elizabeth,

1) Did you obtained the appropriate data from the IBSR web site ?

         http://www.cma.mgh.harvard.edu/ibsr/intro.html

2) Did you actually put the data on a drive "I:" and in the exact
    same directory

                  I:/IBSR/20Normals_T1/   ??

    If not, you must edit the input_1.txt file and replace the first
    two lines with the real directories from your system where you
    put the images that you downloaded from IBSR.

3) The report

                   AtlasSegmentation.pdf

    is available as part of the InsightDocuments module,
    in the "Validation" subdirectory:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Validation/?root=InsightDocuments

    You can download the report from:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Validation/AtlasSegmentation/?root=InsightDocuments