[Insight-users] how to run the AtlasSegmentation example?

Elizabeth R Jurrus liz at sci.utah.edu
Sat Jan 8 18:35:03 EST 2005

Hello!

I'm trying to run the AtlasSegmentation code from
InsightApplications-1.8.0/IBSRValidation...  I get the following series
of errors:

----------------
[dione:~/vtk/InsightApplications-1.8.0/IBSRValidation/AtlasSegmentation]
%
../../../InsightApplications-1.8.0_build/IBSRValidation/AtlasSegmentation/BrainStripValidationApp
Inputs/input_1.txt
Running case:  atlas = 100_23 subject = 1_24
Parsing input ...
Error while reading in image for patient 100_23
Error occurred during input parsing.
Caught an ITK exception:

itk::ExceptionObject (0x83d2bc8)
Location: "Unknown"
File: /home/sci/liz/vtk/InsightToolkit-1.8.0/Code/IO/itkRawImageIO.txx
Line: 114
I:/IBSR/20Normals_T1/100_23/100_
23_1.img

I'm guessing the input file is out of date.  I've tried pointing the
input file to the right directory but there still appear to be some
missing pieces of information.  Any suggestions?

Also, where can I find the report called AtlasSegmentation.pdf
(referenced in the ReadMe.txt)?

Thanks!

- Liz