[Insight-users] test image for DeformableRegistration7.cxx and DeformableRegistration8.cxx

Jim itkvtk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 17:24:52 EST 2005

Hi Luis,

The DeformableRegistration7 and DeformableRegistration8 are meant for
3D right? I modified the line "typedef  float  PixelType;"  to
"typedef  unsigned short  PixelType; in DeformableRegistration7 for my
512x512x40 CT images. When I run it with the following command:
DeformableRegistration7 image1.img image2.img out.1 out.2 out.3 out.4,
I got an error message saying "This application has requested the
Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the
application's support team for more information."

I think there is lots information needs to give to
DeformableRegistration7, such as the image dimensions, pixel size,
spacing, etc. I have look into the InsightDocumentations try to see
any instructions for this example without success. I thought there
must be some test images available somewhere I can test with before I
test it on my own image data. If it runs fine, I can then either
modify my image format to match test image or modify the example
program to read my images.

Thanks

Jim