[Insight-users] test image for DeformableRegistration7.cxx and DeformableRegistration8.cxx

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jan 10 17:41:16 EST 2005

Hi Jim,

Yes, these examples are intended for 3D images.

The problems is that you are passing filenames that are not
associated with any accepted fileformat:

    out.1
    out.2
    out.3

you should use something like

    out1.mhd
    out2.mhd
    out3.mhd

for using MetaImage fileformat

or

    out1.hdr
    out2.hdr
    out3.hdr

for using Analyze fileformats

Please look at the Wiki FAQ for a full list of the
fileformat supported in ITK.

---

About your images: Are your ".img" files RAW data ?
if so, you *MUST* create MetaImage headers for those
files. In that way you will specify pixel type, number
of pixels, pixel spacing... etc as part of the content
of the MetaImage header.

How about trying with the BrainWeb images available
in the FTP data directory:

        ftp://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/Data/