[Insight-users] test image for DeformableRegistration7.cxx and DeformableRegistration8.cxx

Jim itkvtk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 11:48:20 EST 2005

Hi Luis,

Thanks for the help. few more questions, (1) in
DeformableRegistration7.cxx, should fixedImageFile  movingImageFile
outputImagefile has same data type?

line 128:   typedef  unsigned float  PixelType;          but
line  368:  typedef  unsigned char  OutputPixelType;

I changed both line to unsigned short for my ct data and I can see the
screen output from 'command observer'. (2) How do I interpret the two
values comes after iteration?

Thanks.

Jim