[Insight-users] Inversion of pixel value within a fixed intensity window

Amitesh Agarwal amiteshagarwal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 01:30:59 EST 2005

Hello,

I wanted to know if there is any method available which can let me
perform a mathematical operation on each pixel of a 3D .vtk image.

the function would be of type
G(I) = -1* f(I) + (Imax - Imin) .... where I is the intensity value of
a pixel, Imax is the intensity maxima in an image and Imin is the
intensity minima in a image.

The reason for this pixel intensity transformation is that I wanted to
create a negative of an Image or in other words I wanted to invert the
intensity value within a maximum-minimum intensity range.

Thanks

Amitesh