[Insight-users] User defined image format output.

Li, George (NIH/NCI) ligeorge at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jan 21 16:57:16 EST 2005

Luis:

Here I would like to consult with you about what is
the best way to incorporate user defined image format
into a new itkImageWriter, such as a sub-class of an
existing itkImageWriter.

It seems to me that the imageWriter is somehow linked
with the imageReader used for the image input.

Right now, I cannot save the registered moving image
because a special voxel data format is used and passed
to the itkImageType image. I have to find a way to
get the registered image out, preferably in my voxel
format, or my dicom series format (since the original
image data are not input from ITK dicom series).

Thanks,

George