[Insight-users] q about HelloWorld

Leila baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Thu Jan 27 16:12:26 EST 2005

Hi Joanna,

ITK has nothing to do with visualization, VTK is used when visualization
is needed, you can check the InsightApplications directory, there are
plenty of applications that use ITK for image processing and VTK for
visualization, and some other program i.e FLTK or Qt for GUI
applications,
one of which is DeformabelModelApplication
If you can write the hello world on command window, that is a good sign,

HTH

Leila