[Insight-users] Question about itk::LinearInterpolateImageFunction

Robert Maroon robertmaroon at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 18:03:25 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to use the
itk::LinearInterpolateImageFunction to interpolate
values in an unsigned char image volume that has large
homogeneous regions but it seems to have little effect
on the volume. I am wondering if there is a way to set
a distance range for the voxels that should have an
effect on the point being evaluated by
LinearInterpolateImageFunction::EvaluateAtContinuousIndex
 in order to get a better range of interpolated
values. All the examples only show the interpolators
being set up and then being passed to a registration
function so I have not been able to find an example
that might deal with this issue.

Thanks!

Robert