[Insight-users] itk GetVnlMatrix() and Matlab collision ?

Lagaffe lagaffe74130 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 30 15:03:37 EST 2005

Hello,

I did the integration of my own itk Filter with
Matlab, and in one case I have an error at runtime in
matlab.... After a very long debugging the error in my
ITK filter is at line:
MahalanobisDistance->SetCovariance(covarianceAlgorithm[seed.label-1]->GetOutput()->GetVnlMatrix());

The GetVnlMatrix seems to create a problem with the
matlab fortran matrix solution ....

How can I by pass the GetVnlMatrix problem ? since
covarianceAlgorithm[i] contains the covariance of
region i and I want to set this covariance to the
Mahalanobis distance ... Is there another solution
instead of using GetVnlMatrix()

many thanks for help

Lagaffe

Here you will find the Matlab error:

Unable to load mex file:
/Volumes/DATA/Dev/ITK/MSRGMatlab/itkMSRG.mexmac.
dlcompat: dyld: /Applications/MATLAB7/bin/mac/MATLAB
Undefined symbols:
__Z16vnl_matlab_printIdERSoS0_RK10vnl_matrixIT_EPKc23vnl_matlab_print_format
__ZN16vnl_fortran_copyIdEC1ERK10vnl_matrixIdE
__ZN16vnl_fortran_copyIdED1Ev
__ZlsIdERSoS0_RK15vnl_dia
??? Invalid MEX-file
'/Volumes/DATA/Dev/ITK/MSRGMatlab/itkMSRG.mexmac': .