[Insight-users] Noise Filters (contrib)

Gavin Baker gavinb+xtk at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Jan 31 00:20:15 EST 2005

Hello and Happy New Year to all,

I while back I posted a Gaussian noise filter for comment.  I've
updated it (according to Jim's feedback) and I have expanded it
somewhat.

So I have now included:

  - Additive Gaussian noise filter
  - Impulse Noise filter (Salt & Pepper)
  - Some example programs
  - Simple LaTeX documentation

You can download the full source (1.6Mb) from here:

  http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~gavinb/projects/itk.php#noise

A PDF (2.1Mb) of the docs is available as a separate download, in case
you want to have a look at what it does without building it yourself.

I would like to contribute this to ITK, hopefully it will be useful to
others.  I think I may have missed the cutoff for 1.10 while I was
away on holidays, but if someone can have a look at it that would be
great.  As usual, any feedback most welcome.

Regards,

  :: Gavin

--
Gavin Baker                                      Complex Systems Group
http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~gavinb             The University of Melbourne