[Insight-users] how to get access to JAVA-ITK share libs

Oliveira Marcelo marceloitk at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jul 2 10:20:36 EDT 2005

Hi user's.

I would like to write an JAVA ITK application that
could run in any computer. In my machine everything
works ok, the problem is when i try to changed the
paths to .so (libSwigRuntimeJava)
 i could see that the problem is the hard code of
itkBase, because the application always expected the
.so to be in the installation directory. There is a
way to solve that ??

Tanxs a lot for advanced me.

Why ITK don't work such VTK, when we put the libs in
our root path and load with loadLibrary, such:

System.loadLibrary("libSwigRuntimeJava");