[Insight-users] write out image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 8 19:02:12 EDT 2005

Hi Albert

Please read the chapter of the ITK Software Guide

     "Reading and Writing Images"

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

It is very simple to write out an image, no matter
what the image dimension is {2D,3D,4D...}.

You will find all the details in that chapter.
The source code examples are available in

        Insight/Examples/IO

The simplest in your case is to use the MetaImage
file format, that will create a header file and
a Raw file. You could also use the Analyze file
format that will do a similar thing.