[Insight-users] Reading DICOM time series study

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Jul 12 09:07:35 EDT 2005

Martin,

	I'll repeat what Mark just told you: I never saw those tags before.
I'll double check what 3.3 says about wether or not those tags are
compulsory, but I would rather order the files using the usual Date/Time
tags. Those I am pretty sure to find everywhere and I am also pretty
sure that they are correct :)

	BTW is this a dual echo sequences ? I'd would like to know how they
increment the number in this case ?

Thanks,
Mathieu