[Insight-users] Reading DICOM time series study

Martin Kavec kavec at messi.uku.fi
Tue Jul 12 09:54:31 EDT 2005

Mathieu,

thanks for your opinion. However, the question is not "which tags to use to
sort correctly a DICOM time series", but rather that ITK's DICOM I/O probably
disregards this information and creates a 3D image instead of 4D.
:)

I'll have a look at the source codes to see, what can be done in this regards.

Cheers,
Martin