[Insight-users] Threshold segmentation and image iterators

Deepti justfiles at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 12 15:14:19 EDT 2005

Hi,
I am trying to segment 3D images using LevelSetThreshold program. In
order to be able to see the output 3D image I am tring to iterate the
segmented image, so that I can see the 3D image ultimately.
However, the problem is when I have to decide on the start indices and
size of the input image, to assign the same size region for reading the
image. How can I determine the size and the start indices at run time?

Any sort of help will be appreciated!