[Insight-users] Any support for nifti or mnc images

Leila baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Thu Jul 14 10:15:31 EDT 2005

Hi Richard,

I am one of minc2.0 developers, I already have readers and writers for
VTK and because I use ITK extensively I am in the process of writing of
an ITK reader,
at the moment we have NIfTI converters added to minc installation
package, maybe you can use those to remain in minc land!
http://www.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/software/minc
I will commit the ITK stuff to cvs soon

Leila