[Insight-users] Sensible meta data handling?

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 22:23:41 EDT 2005

Hi,
I'm a bit confused about the correct procedure for meta data handling.
I mentioned reading multiple dicom series from a directory in my
convert these to other supported formats. I want to make sure that as
much metadata as possible is stored in the output image. Does the
default interaction between the ImageSeriesReader and a
ImageFileWriter do this, or do I need to add something else? Can
anyone recommend examples?